HiBoost EMax 4G LTE Home Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | F10G-5S
HiBoost EMax 4G LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE data in 1-2 rooms in home or office
- Best for SOHO (single office, home office)
- HiBoost's most affordable 4G home signal booster
- Works on All phones with ALL U.S. carriers
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet.
From low bars to more instantly. HiBoost EMax 4G LTE boosts 4G LTE & 3G for a desktop or small workspace area at home, office, apartment, cabin, or business. Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors. This is the most affordable HiBoost home and office 4G cell phone signal booster. Perfect for SOHO (single office, home office).
The EMax 4G LTE amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). Founded in 2009 HiBoost has strived to solve cell phone reception problems with FCC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You're at your desk or cubicle and need reliable signal for talk & text and fast 4G internet. You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, and slower-than-a-snail internet.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and much faster high-speed 4G LTE. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps.
Get the signal you deserve to get the job done. According to our customers, for best results stay within 5-8 feet of the inside antenna or within the room.
Which carriers does it work for?
The HiBoost EMax 4G LTE amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major U.S. carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the outside yagi antenna, amplifying it multiple times. The improved signal is then send out directly to your phone wirelessly.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 3G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- EMax 4G LTE Signal Booster
- Inside Panel Antenna
- Outside Yagi Antenna
- Coaxial Cable (2x)
- Power Supply
- Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 4G LTE, 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For buildings: home or office, cottage, apartment or SOHO
- For multiple users, coverage for 1-2 rooms
- Up to 62 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- HiBoost’s most affordable 4G home cell phone signal booster
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|HiBoost EMax 4G LTE Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||62 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC90~264V, Output DC12V/3A|
|DIMENSIONS||4.7 x 7.8 x 1.4 in / 120 x 198 x 34 mm|
|WEIGHT||5.5 lbs / 2.5 Kg|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of HiBoost. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.