Cel-fi Compass Survey Tool
The Cel-Fi COMPASS is an RF site utility that enables installers and integrators to install and optimize Cel-Fi equipment. This will include Cel-Fi public safety boosters and the Cel-Fi QUATRA that previously required an internet connection to be commissioned and managed.
The Cel-Fi COMPASS is controlled by the Cel-Fi WAVE PRO app via Bluetooth LE. The Cel-Fi COMPASS can also connect via Ethernet to the Cel-FI QUATRA Network Unit. The app is free to download from the iOS App Store and Android Play Store.
In the box: whip antennas, wall charger, soft case, belt clip, SMA to N-Type connector, SMA to 4.3-10 adapter.
- Handheld RF installation tool
- Deep 3G/4G LTE service scanner
- Rugged rubberized exo-skeleton
- FDD/TDD Support
|Cel-Fi Compass Site Surveying and Installation Tool|
|Main Processor||Single Board Linux Computer|
|Rechargeable Battery||8000 mAh, 3.7V|
|Main Antenna||Reverse-polarity SMA-Female|
|MIMO Antenna||Reverse-polarity SMA-Female|
|Antenna Adaptor||N-type Female to RP-SMA Male|
|Antenna Adaptor||4.3-10 Female to RP-SMA Male|
|Whip antenna||600 MHz – 2.7 GHz|
- Powerful single-carrier solution
- Coverage up to 13,000 sq. ft.
- Uses the most advanced signal processing technology
- Boosts Cell Signal by up to +9 dB
- 700 - 2700 MHz Frequency
- Vertical Polarization
- High-performance, omni-directional antenna.
- Weather resistant.
- Easy installation.
- Simplifies RF connections
- Boosts 3G/4G/LTE voice and data on one cellular network.
- Enterprise-level in-building antenna system
- Designed for Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+
- Plugs into standard wall outlet