Wilson Electronics (weBoost) looks to take on the commercial, industrial, and enterprise businesses with a new line of pro-grade signal boosters for large multi-story buildings.
Here's the Quick Look:
- Boosts all 2G, 3G, & 4G signals up to 50,000 sq ft
- Supports all phones and cellular devices on all carriers (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc.)
- No more dropped calls, stuck text message, slow internet, and spotty reception
- Amplifies signal up to 32X, with 2X range to cell tower, powered by +70 dB gain
- Most powerful commercial cell phone signal booster in the market
How does it work?
The WilsonPro signal booster improves cell reception and coverage with 4 easy steps:
- The Outside Antenna pulls in the existing cell signal from outside the building.
- The Amplifier boosts the signal with patented technology.
- Cables carry the stronger signal directly into the building, bypassing obstructive building material like concrete, metal, and glass.
- The Inside Antenna rebroadcasts the enhanced signal throughout the building.
More bars, more reliable talk & text, faster internet for hundreds of cell phones, tablets, and other cellular devices. It's that easy.
Why is it better than (fill-in-the-blank)?
When compared to the competition? It's not even close. Compared to a distributed antenna system (DAS), a commercial signal booster is significantly cheaper for the same amount of coverage. Ranging from 1/3 of the cost of a DAS system to even less. There's more to read about pros and cons of signal boosters vs DAS.
Picocells and femtocells require using landline internet to boost cell signal. That's a double dip in charges and it also slows down internet bandwidth.
And unlike DAS systems, picocells, and femtocells, cell phone signal boosters aren't carrier specific. They work on all major carriers on all cellular devices. And when compared to other pro signal boosters like SureCall, they provide 6X more coverage.
WilsonPro Signal Boosters:
Wilson Pro 70 Signal Booster (465134)
Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster (463127)
If you're suffering from unreliable service and poor signals, email us today ( email@example.com) or give us a call at 1-800-568-2723. A cell phone signal expert will gladly assist you in getting better signal instantly.