The Popular Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit, Now Optimized for Office
- Eliminate weak cell phone signal with new ideal configuration for kit
- Perfect for homes and offices with up to 4,000 square feet of coverage
- Available exclusively at SignalBoosters.com
In partnership with SureCall, SignalBoosters.com has unveiled the SureCall Fusion4Home Yagi/Dome signal booster kit: a variation of SureCall’s top-selling signal booster that uses outdoor yagi and indoor dome antennas. Recently, the base model of the Fusion4Home kit was featured on Fox News as working from home gained traction all over the country.
This is an FCC-approved, legal cellular signal amplifier that is designed to boost signal indoors by capturing and enhancing existing cellular signal. This configuration was designed to meet the increased demand for cellular signal in home office and open workspace use.
This configuration of the Fusion4Home signal booster provides:
- Signal gains up to 72db, depending on your existing signal and other conditions
- Improved cellular coverage up to 4,000 square feet, optimized for open layouts
- 4G/LTE/3G cellular signal improvements for all U.S. carriers and phone types
- SureCoverage: Better signal or 60-days money back guarantee with 3 year warranty
- Manual band adjustments give more control over frequencies being boosted
Buy This Cell Phone Signal Booster If:
- You have a midsize home or office with strong outside signal strength.
- You have a small home or office with weak outside signal strength.
- You have an open space, such as a living room or work area, needing signal.
The Yagi/Dome configuration is optimized for offices and wide-open indoor spaces. The included yagi antenna makes this kit ideal for rural or suburban areas, with the dome antenna allowing for total coverage in an omnidirectional pattern. It is available now at $399.99.
SignalBoosters.com is a leading provider of signal booster solutions for homes, vehicles, and commercial buildings. They specialize in consumer-friendly kits as well as customized RF systems for cellular, public safety two-way radio, DAS, and WiFi.